I hope you enjoy this recipe! It smells Greece and it tastes like it too!
- 700-800g baby goat
- olive oil
- 2 cups of arborio rice
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 6 spring onions
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- salt and pepper
- In an oven dish that has a lid, add the goat with a drizzle of olive oil. Season generously with salt and pepper on both sides, seal with a lid and let it cook for 45 minutes to an hour on 180°C.
- While that is being prepared, sauté your spring onions in a pot then add the dill and sweet paprika. Then add 6 cups of water and bring to the boil.
- Lower the heat down to 2 (on a scale of 1 to 9) and let it simmer on your stove until your goat is ready. Once your goat is ready, add the water with the dill to the oven dish and scatter the rice evenly around your meat.
- Place it back into the oven and cook for a further 20 minutes on 180°C without of the lid on. There might be some juices from the goat so if that’s the case, you can add an extra 3 to 4 tablespoons of rice.