- 500γ baby shrimp, peeled
- 1 small onion diced finely
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 Tbsp margarine
- 3 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp finely diced parsley
- 1 shot glass of ouzo/brandy/white wine
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1tsp vegetable spice
- 100ml warm water
- Saute your onion in 2 Tbsp margarine. Then add the garlic (pass it through a garlic press)
- Season your shrimp with salt and add them to the frying pan too. Saute for 2 minutes and add the lemon and brandy whilst still on high heat!
- Add the mustard, the parsley and the rest of the butter. Lower the heat down to 3 (on a scale of 1 to 9) add the water and let them simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti (optional) or as a starter dish! They are great either way!