A perfect breakfast if you ask me!
- 1 large avocado
- One egg
- salt and pepper
- sweet paprika
- 150g spinach
- 1 small onion diced finely
- olive oil
- In a small pan sauté your onion and spinach with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil. Remove off the heat and says aside while you prepare your avocado.
- Cut your avocado in half and remove the pip. Remove a bit more of your avocado in the centre and season with some salt and pepper and paprika. Crack your egg inside.
- Add your spinach in a small ramekin, and place your avocado directly on top. Drizzle with some Olive Oil and baking a preheated oven on 180°C for 12 to 15 minutes or until your egg has cooked. Remove carefully from the oven using oven mittens and serve hot.
- You might like to add some tomato sauce on top, it tastes delicious! Good luck!!!