Ice cold Dipped Bananas! For those who have kids that refuse to eat fruit, trick them into doing so sweetly!
- 4 large bananas or six small
- 200g couverture dark/milk chocolate
- 10 Marie biscuits
- ½ cup grounded coconut
- Melt your chocolate using the bain-marie method. In simple English, place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. This heats the chocolate gently and gradually to a fixed temperature.
- Prepare 2 bowls. Once with your coconut and the other with grounded biscuits. You could even use grounded nuts if you prefer! Place these bowls close to the melted chocolate.
- Then, cut your bananas, each one into 5 even pieces, and dip inside. Chose which coating you prefer to dip them into after and then place them on a plate lined with parchment/baking paper.
- Once you have dipped all of your pieces, place them in the freezer for at least 15 minutes before serving!