- 6 beets (with stems included)
- 1 clove garlic
- 200g strained Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of chopped dill
- Olive Oil
- Rinse your beets under cold water and boil for an hour on medium heat. Make sure they are fully submerged in the water while boiling. You might need to add an extra cup of water.
- Make your yogurt sauce by mixing all of the ingredients above. Set in the fridge.
- Once your beets have boiled, run them under cold water and gently peel off the skin with a knife. Cut into slices and add some salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with the cold yogurt sauce and some fresh spinach leaves! Enjoy!