- 1/2 cup olive (or sunflower) oil
- 3/4 cup of raw agave syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp of baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Mix oil, milk, agave syrup together and add one egg at a time beating well each time!
- Sift it the dry ingredients and mix until mixture has blended well. Then, fold in the blueberries using a silicone spatula.
- Line a cupcake tray with pieces of parchment paper or grease every pocket really well.
- Add 1.5 Tablespoons of mixture into each cupcake pocket and sprinkle each one with some brown sugar. Bake for 17 minutes exactly! Moist, fluffy and delicious muffins are now yours to eat! <3