Leftover burgers from the previous day? Nah, don’t make the typical “Hamburger or Cheeseburger” Why not make a delicious Calzone? Its super tasty and easy to make! I personally had leftover pie crust dough too so that definitely helped! But you can make it on your own too, just check the links provided below the recipe!
- Roll out your dough to an oval shape. Make sure it is at least 1 and 1/2cm in thickness so that it can hold in the ingredients whilst baking.
- On one side or your opened dough, start placing the ingredients starting off with the tomato paste. Then add the rest of your ingredients on top. I suggest you crumble the burger. This way it incorporates better with the rest of the ingredients.
- Fold the dough over your filling and seal with a fork all around the edges. Break an egg in a small bowl and whisk slightly, then egg wash it over the top with a silicone brush!
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180 deg Celsius for 25-30 minutes or until Golden brown on top!
- Just a note, you can add any ingredients of your liking to your calzone! There are endless combinations…play around! The result will amaze you! Hope you liked my idea! Have a beautiful day!
*** You can find my pizza dough recipe here! According to the ingredients you have to work with, double or halve the recipe!
*** Pie crust dough recipe is here: