Never has chicken tasted so good! A sweet and tangy recipe!
- 1 ½ ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 lime and its zest
- 4 chicken breasts
- cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon honey (or agave syrup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 250g rice
- A pinch of Saffron
- 12 wooden skewers
- In a blender, add half of your mango cubes with lime, its zest, honey, orange juice and salt. Blend until smooth and place in a deep bowl. Dice your chicken breasts into even cubes, add them to the mixture and marinate for an hour or even better, overnight!
- Boil a couple of Litres of water and cook your rice with a pinch of saffron and a tablespoon of salt. Once its ready, drain and place back into your pot with a tablespoon of butter and set aside for serving later.
- Heat up your grill to 250 degrees C and start assembling your skewers in the following order:
- cherry tomato – chicken – mango – chicken – mango – chicken – cherry tomato
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side in your grill and serve with your rice! Enjoy!
- Γλυκόξινη γεύση αλλα πολύ ιδιαίτερη και νόστιμη!