- 2 skinless chicken thighs
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups of medium grain rice
- 6 cups or warm water
- salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Clean your chicken, season with salt and pepper on all sides, add a good amount of olive oil and cook in a deep tray for 15 min on each side.
- In a small pot, warm your water and to it add one teaspoon of salt. Remove chicken from the oven and add the rice evenly.
- Pour the warm water on top and
- cook for another 20 min and your food is ready!