The KING of all sandwiches. The club! A delicious and filling meal which is so simple and fast to make!
- 3 pieces of toast bread
- 4 thin slices of tomato
- 4 slices of bacon
- one lettuce leaf
- 4 slices of ham or turkey luncheon meat
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- Toast your slices of bread and set them aside. In a small pan, fry your bacon until its crispy! Begin with adding mayonnaise to one slice then your ham, and cheddar.
- Spread some more mayonnaise on the next piece of bread and lay it mayo faced down on top of your cheese. Then some more, yes some more mayo on top and add your lettuce, tomato and bacon. More mayo on your last slice and cover it up!
- Cut diagonally 2 times and place toothpicks in each little sandwich formed so as to keep the sandwich together in one piece! Ideally, you can serve with fries or potato chips! The choice is yours! Enjoy!