So, Im guessing that most of you are wondering what could be so hard about frying potatoes. It’s not rocket science right? Well..these tricks do in fact work and ensure the best outcome! Please try these steps below the next time you decide to fry potatoes and simple let me know through social media if indeed they work!
- So first, you need to peel and cut your potatoes finely by hand! This helps with the crispness later when frying!
- Place your chips in cold water for at least 30 minutes before frying.
- Strain well and season with a generous amount of salt. Yes, salt before, not after!
- When frying, use any type of vegetable oil! Not olive oil as its heavier (but to be honest healthier..but lets skip that!)
- Remove them when they just turn golden, onto many layers of paper towels so they can absorb as much oil as possible!
I cannot wait to hear your opinions on this one! Find me on Facebook, twitter and Instagram for comments and any counter suggestions you might have!