Mustard, Cumin spice, lemon and pepper chicken breasts! A delicious combination of flavours!
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Ts of Cumin
- 2 Ts of dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to season
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 large onion blended
- Olive Oil for cooking
- Add all of your ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Marinate your chicken breasts for 30min up to 3 hours in the fridge, tightly sealed with cling wrap.
- In a non stick pan, add 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil and once heated, fry on medium heat for about 6 minutes on each side.
- This depends on the thickness of your chicken breasts though, so ensure that your chicken is cooked well before serving! I personally whipped up a simple, refreshing Greek Salad as a sider! Delicious!