A recipe handed down to me by one of the most beautiful people I have met. Her name is Litsa and she holds a special place in my heart <3 Thanks for this recipe!
- 200g margarine
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups of self raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 6 Ts chocolate powder
- 1 cup milk
- Beat the margarine with the sugar well with a mixer. In a small plate, slightly beat the eggs add them and keep mixing until your mixture is light and fluffy!
- In a separate bowl, add the dry ingredients and blend them with a spoon. Start adding the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually and in between the mixing add the milk gradually as well. Then you should mix for an extra 10 minutes. In the meantime, preheat your oven to 150 degrees celsius.
- Grease your baking tray (I used a big bundt pan, but you could also use a 20×30 rectangle tray and serve like a brownie!) and bake for 50 minutes on 150deg or until a knife comes out clean!
- The success to this cake is in the baking! Do not leave it for too long otherwise it will dry out! You can serve with ice-cream, with melted chocolate or anything you like! But even on its own, its heaven!