Eggs can be eaten in many ways. Here is my delicious alternative!
- 4 eggs (two per person)
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
* You will need an anti-stick pan with a lid
- Dice your onions finely and add to a hot anti-stick pan and fry with Olive Oil for 5 minutes on the highest heat.
- While your onions are cooking, grate the tomatoes finely into a bowl. Lower the heat from the pan and simmer tomato sauce for about 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper and mix well!
- Crack your eggs into the simmering sauce and place lid on top for 5 minutes or until your eggs have cooked the way you prefer!
- Serve with some oregano and extra salt and pepper on top! *TIP: oregano can bitter your tomato sauce thats why we always add it last! Enjoy!