- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup crushed almonds (peeled and roasted)
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Rinse the quinoa and let it dry. Then add it to a bowl with all the dry ingredients.
- Mix the honey, tahini and vegetable oil in a small saucepan. Melt over low heat until combined and its texture is runny and smooth. At this point, preheat your oven to 170 deg celsius, fan forced.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with parchment/baking paper. ( I used a 24″ round one but preferably use a rectangular tray so its easier to slice the bars)
- Bake for 25 minutes then remove and let it cool completely. Literally…because if you don’t, it will fall apart and then instead of bars you will have granola!
- Slice when cooled and store in a container with parchment paper in between so they do not stick to each other!