- 3 eggs ( one whole and 2 egg whites)
- 6 small mushrooms
- 1 small tomato
- 2 slices of low fat turkey luncheon meat
- half an onion
- Crack open your eggs and beat slightly with half a ts of salt and set aside.
- Peel your mushrooms and slice into small pieces, dice your onion and tomato and cut your turkey into small cubes. Place them all into a small anti stick frying pan with one tablespoon of oil and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally so that they are cooked right through.
- Poor your egg on top and cover with a lid. I do this because there is no way I can flip omelettes without breaking them apart! By covering it, you ensure the egg is cooked on both sides.
- Fold it over and serve with a refreshing tomato – cucumber salad!