- 4 skinless de-boned chicken thighs
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- 500gr white mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 200ml cooking cream
- fresh thyme
- cooking string/twine
- Peel and cut your mushrooms into small pieces. Slice the onion finely too. Saute in a wide frying pan for 10min in a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add some salt and pepper and the cooking cream. Add a few stems of fresh thyme and lower the heat down and let it simmer stirring occasionally so that the cream doesn’t curdle.
- Turn your fillets upside down and sprinkle each one with a bit of paprika. Add one full tablespoon of filling inside the middle. Roll them up and tie them with the cooking string.
- Add them to a tray with a sprinkle of olive oil and bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven on 160degrees Celsius.