- 150g chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 200g unsalted butter <— (room temperature)
- 2 large eggs <— (room temperature)
- 2 cups flour
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- ¾ cup marshmallow bits
- Beat the butter and sugar for 5 minutes on high. Add the eggs one by one and beat for an extra 7-8 minutes until the mixture is light and fluffy!
- Sift the flour/baking powder/baking soda and add gradually whilst mixing. Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallow bits.
- What I did was separate this mixture into 2 batches and to one I added the cocoa powder. So once you have placed them in 2 separate bowls, cover with cling wrap and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment/baking paper and place teaspoon size balls with at least 5cm apart from each other on it. Bake on a preheated oven on 190deg celsius for 10-12 minutes.
- After each batch is finished, let them cool on a rack before storing them. Heating them up for 5 seconds on high in a microwave will give them a delicious taste afterwards, keep that in mind!