Did you enjoy your soup for lunch? Why not turn it into a delicious sauce for a quick pasta dinner?? Leftover magic with vegetable soup!
- 1 cup soup
- 1 chicken breast diced into small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon of cream cheese
- 1 tsp vegetable spice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 200g pasta of your choice
- grated parmesan to serve
- While your pasta is boiling, heat up a small pan and to that add your olive oil. Then, add your chicken and saute with the vegetable spice.
- Once it is golden brown and cooked, add your leftover soup and cream cheese. You don’t need more than 5 minutes, just make sure its heated up evenly! Strain your pasta and enjoy with freshly grated parmesan!