- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 teaspoons of vegetable spice
- 300ml cooking cream
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 200g grated parmesan cheese
- Clean your potatoes well and boil them in plenty of salted water for 45 minutes. Strain them and peel them under cold running water. Have a pyrex dish or any oven tray of your choice (20×30 approximately) buttered generously.
- Slice your potatoes as thinly as you can and create one layer on the bottom of your tray. Over that, sprinkle one teaspoon of vegetable spice. Then pour 100ml of cooking cream evenly over the top and add your cheddar cheese slices.
- Proceed to adding another thin layer of potatoes and add the remaining vegetable spice. Poor another 100ml of cream and add a final layer of potatoes. Add the remaining cooking cream and all of the grated parmesan on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180 degrees celsius for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown!