- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups mascarpone
- 2 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice (or a mix of cinnamon/nutmeg/clove)
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- crushed cinnamon biscuits
- In a large bowl, beat the puree, 1 cup of mascarpone, 1 cup of icing sugar, the pumpkin spice and salt until it is thick and creamy!
- In another bowl beat the heavy cream with the remaining mascarpone and icing sugar until soft peaks form. This should give you 6 glasses but it depends on the size of glasses you have!
- Layer in this order: Pumpkin mixture – cream – biscuits – pumpkin mixture – cream and biscuits! You can also add some cinnamon on top for that extra spice! Hope you like it!