- 200g raspberries
- 200g blueberries
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons corn flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tablespoons cold butter cut into cubes
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon crushed clove
- In a bowl mix together the flour, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and clove. To that, add your cold (straight from the fridge) butter, and by using a fork or your fingertips, rub it into your dry ingredients. Your dough should be crumbly! If not, add some more flour!
- In another bowl, add your fruit with the cornstarch and granulated sugar. You can choose to bake this in a tray but I chose to make mini crumbles! The choice is yours.
- Lay some crumble dough on the bottom of your tray, add the fruit in the middle evenly and top off with the remaining crumble dough! Bake in a preheated fan oven on 180deg Celsius for 25 minutes!
- IMPORTANT! Let it cool for at least 15 minutes before you eat it otherwise consider yourself with 3rd degree tongue burns! Once your patience has run out because you simply cannot resist the smell, mix some cream cheese with honey and serve! Heavenly!