.. a match made in heaven!
- Two 250g fillets of salmon
- 4 tablespoons of finely chopped dill
- Juice of one lemon
- 6 slices of lemon
- 2 pressed garlic cloves
- Himalayan salt
- Slightly rinse and clean your salmon under cold running water. Season with himalayan salt and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the dill, garlic and lemon until combined. Place your salmon on a tray that has been lined with parchment paper and divide the mixture on both pieces.
- Place 3 pieces of lemon on each fillet and cook for 12 minutes on 200 degrees celsius. The taste will blow your mind!