- 500g pasta of your liking
- 250g cooking cream
- 150g smoked salmon
- 100g cream cheese
- 1 onion finely chopped
- juice of half a medium sized lemon
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Boil your pasta according to the package. Make sure you add salt to the boiling water!
- Saute your onion in the olive oil on medium to hight heat until the onion softens and is see through. Cut the salmon into small pieces and saute as well for less than a minute.
- The, lower the heat to 2, on a scale of 1-9 and add the cream, cream cheese and dill. Cover and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- To finish, add some salt and freshly ground pepper and the lemon juice. Mix well and add to your pasta. You can add grated cheese if you wish but I personally suggest leaving the flavour as it is! Bon Appetit!