- 200g strawberries
- 400g Greek plain strained yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 180g dark chocolate couverture with chopped almonds inside
- Clean and cut your strawberries into small pieces
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the honey well and set it aside
- Cut the chocolate couverture with a large knife into small pieces.
- Start layering your parfait into small cups! Begin with a spoonful of yogurt on the bottom, followed by some strawberries, more yogurt, a layer of chocolate couverture and yogurt with strawberries to top it off!
- Let it sit the the fridge for at least an hour before serving it nice and chilled!