- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 chicken breast
- ½ small broccoli
- 1 Tbsp cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp cooking cream
- Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to season
- Boil your broccoli for 10 minutes in salted water. While that is cooking, dice your chicken breast in to small cubes and season with salt and pepper. Add some olive oil in to an anti-stick pan and fry until it has cooked. (about 6-7 minutes)
- Drain your broccoli and transfer it into the frying pan along with the cream cheese and cream. Mix well and bring to the boil. Lay your 2 tortillas on your bench/table and add 50g cheddar in the middle of each one.
- If you want you can place them in the grill for 2-3 minutes so that the cheddar just starts to melt.
- Divide your broccoli/chicken mixture on the tortillas and fold the 2 left and right sides inwards and then roll upwards. This way you will form 2 pockets when you cut the tortilla in the middle! Enjoy HOT!