- 350g chicken mince
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp finely chopped parsley
- 11/2 tsp vegetable spice
- 5 tablespoons of fresh tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of light cooking cream
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- grated cheese for serving
- Add your olive oil in a pan and saute your onion for a couple of minutes. Add your chicken mince and break into small pieces using a fork.
- Saute until its separated and then add 1 cup of water. Simmer on high heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Then, add the rest of your ingredients, lower the heat to 2 (on a scale of 1-9) and simmer for an extra 10 minutes. If you prefer your sauce to be thicker, you could dilute 1 tablespoon of cornflour in a little bit of water and add that to your sauce. Enjoy with a sprinkle of grated cheese!