This recipe is by my dear friend/chef all the way in the US, Krystina Kalapothakos. She has a food blog called Kouzounaskitchen and shares traditional and modern Greek recipes! It is worth checking out! Follow her on instagram and facebook too for delicious recipes!
- 1 Cup Nutella
- 2 Cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavouring
- Fresh raspberries to finish
- Optional: Whipped cream to serve
- Heat the nutella in a microwavable bowl for a few seconds, so the chocolate gets soft. (Set aside until it becomes soft.)
- In a mixer bowl, add the heavy cream, and vanilla and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Add 1/4 cup of the whipped cream to the nutella mixture, and gently fold.
- Add the rest of the cream to the nutella and fold to combine.
- Place the mousse into bowls, and chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish with fresh raspberries and toasted almonds.
PHOTO CREDIT: NestorZ Photography