- 2 tortilla wraps
- One large tomato
- Handful of fresh mixed greens (lettuce, rocket, spinach)
- One carrot
- 2 tablespoons of Cottage Cheese
- 5 mushrooms
- 4 slices of cheese
- Balsamic Vinegar paste
- Cut the mushrooms and tomato into thin slices, thinly grate the carrot and set aside. Prepare and clean your salad and also set aside.
- Heat up your grill. Place 2 slices of cheese on each tortilla, add the mushrooms and put them inside the grill on a sheet of baking paper.
- Once the cheese has melted and the tortilla has become crisp, remove from grill and evenly spread out all the ingredients left on top. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and some Olive Oil if you like, and enjoy!