- 1 lobster (any size you can get your hands on!)
- 500g spaghetti
- 1 ½ cup of fresh tomato sauce
- salt & pepper
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 100g butter
- In a big deep pot, add as much water so as to cover your lobster completely when boiling. Add a decent amount of salt to the water and once it starts boiling, add the lobster. A small sized lobster usually needs about 12-15 minutes. Anything larger will need 15 to 20 minutes.
- As soon as it has boiled, remove it on a platter. Strain the water in a large bowl, add it to your pot again and boil your spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a small pan saute your garlic with the butter for a couple of minutes and then add your tomato sauce. Add salt & pepper to taste and 250ml of full fat cooking cream and mix well.
- Once your spaghetti has cooked, strain and rinse then combine with the sauce. Serve hot along with the lobster! Enjoy!