Simple cheesecake recipe! This is not the classic American baked recipe, its quicker and in my opinion tastieeeer!
- 500grams Philadelphia cream cheese
- ¾ can of condensed milk
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 boxes of Digestive biscuits
- 200grams of margarine
- Marmalade (Jam)
- First we make our base. In a mixer we crush our biscuits to their finest and in a little pan or in the microwave we melt the margarine.
- Mix together and place evenly in a 22cm cheesecake tray or if you don’t have one, in a simple round tray. Leave to cool in the fridge for 10 minutes while you make your filling.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese, lemon and condensed milk until the texture is smooth and not clumpy. If your mixture is too runny, then add some more cream cheese.
- Remove tray from fridge and evenly spread filling on top. Place inside fridge for an extra 2 hours so it can set.
- When your cheesecake is ready, you can add any marmalade you prefer on top or even fresh fruit if you like!