- 250g smooth peanut butter
- 250g dark soft brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Beat the egg and add the rest of the ingredients inside and mix well.
- Lay a tray with parchment paper. Roll the mixture into small balls, just smaller than palm size and set them 2cm apart from each other from all sides.
- Press down with a fork in 2 directions to shape and bake for 7 minutes!
- When you remove them from the oven make sure they cool down before you handle them as they will crumble in your hands!
- Garnish with peanut butter or brown sugar or both! ***YUMMY TIP: You can also add a tiny pinch of sea salt on a few before baking them, the taste is delicious!