A simple marinade makes these prawns/shrimps so delicious, your family will be asking for more every time!
- 20 medium prawns
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to season
- juice of 1 lemon
- chopped parsley (optional)
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- In a bowl, add your olive oil and lemon juice and mix well. Season your prawns generously with salt and pepper and add to the mixture. For best results leave overnight in this simple marinade, but if you are short of time, leave them for at least 3 hours.
- Once you remove them from the marinade, place them in an oven dish side by side, pour the juices over and add 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Cook on 180degrees for 15 minutes or until the prawns change colour. Serve hot!