- 1 carrot
- 10 baby corns
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 a cabbage
- 1 small chicken breast diced into cubes
- Fresh or canned bean sprouts
- 2 spring onions
- 1 red onion
- 1 zucchini
- *** any vegetable you have on hand really and any quantity which suits your families needs!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 sachet of teriyaki paste
- 1/2 packet of rice noodles
- Peel, clean and finely dice all of your vegetables! Add your coconut oil in a wok or large pot if you dont have a wok (Note that a wok is better functional on a gas stove!) and to that add your spring and red onion first.
- Once they have sauteed for a couple of minutes add your chicken followed by your carrots and then the rest of your veggies.
- Keep on high heat, stirring continuously until all the juices have been released. Once you see that the vegetables have shrunken in size, add your teriyaki sauce and simmer for an extra 20 minutes.
- At this time, boil some water and place it in a wide bowl. Add your rice noodles inside the water for 5 minutes, strain and then transfer them to your wok/pot 10 minutes before your simmer time ends! Hope u like this recipe, enjoy!!