Vegetables cooked in the oven with tomato sauce…topped off with Feta, this dish is incredibly tasty and healthy!
The plate and fork that I used for this recipe is from a company called Naturesse.
Naturesse Hellas distributes to the Greek market a comprehensive range of packaging and disposable products made from renewable raw materials! Healthy for the environment and so practical! I will be posting more about these products soon!
- 3 zucchinis
- 1 aubergine
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely sliced
- 150ml fresh homemade tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 Tbsp fresh finely chopped parsley
- Feta. A generous amount to serve
- Cut, peel and clean your vegetables (into medium to small sized bites) and add them to a baking tray.
- Add the tomato, olive oil, salt and pepper and 1/2 a cup of water and mix well.
- Cover with aluminium foil, poke a couple of holes on the top and bake covered in a preheated oven on 220 degrees celsius for 30 minutes.
- After that time has passed, uncover, give it a good mix and bake for an extra 45 minutes on 170 degrees on a fan forced oven. Once your vegetables have cooked through, serve and sprinkle a generous amount of Feta on each serving!