- 6 whole chicken thighs
- 2 cans of beer (dark preferably)
- 3 Tablespoons sweet paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 300g risoni pasta
- 2 spring onions
- 1 Tablespoon soft unsalted butter
- 100 grams Cretan Kefalograviera (soft white cheese, grated)
- Add salt and pepper to the thighs generously. Add the paprika and cover with beer. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight!
- The next day, preheat your oven to 200 on air and cook, covered, for one hour.
- Remove the thighs from the stock, place them on a tray and roast for another 20 minutes until the skin is crisp. While its cooking, start your risotto.
- Στραγγίζουμε το ζουμί σε λεπτο σουρωτήρι και το βαζουμε σε μια κατσαρόλα να βράσει σε σιγανή φωτιά.
- In some olive oil, saute the spring onion finely chopped. Add the pasta and saute for just a minute.
- With a ladle, add the stock little by little mixing well every-time. Once the pasta has absorbed it, add some more and so on. This should take 10 minutes and at this phase you should not leave the food unattended!
- In the end we add the grated cheese and butter and withdraw from the heat.
- Serve with freshly ground pepper