Inspired by the incredible Akis Petretzikis I made my version of chicken gyro! Its simple and best of all…homemade!
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 3 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp soya sauce
- Cut your chicken thighs into small pieces and add it to a bowl along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover with glad wrap and let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour to marinate.
- Heat up an anti-stick frying pan and fry the chicken with no extra olive oil until its well cooked.
- Serve with some sliced pitta bread (You can find pitta bread almost everywhere! All you need to do is season with salt and oregano and grill for 3 minutes on high heat so as to get it nice crispy on top and soft and fluffy on the inside!), some tzatziki, onion and thick slices of tomato!