The simplest, lightest in texture and tastiest home made ice-cream that I have ever tasted! A huge Thank you to my good friend and neighbour Ioanna for this recipe!
- 1 can condensed milk
- 200ml double cream (preferably vegetable/soya)
- 1 pack Petit- beurre biscuits
- In a bowl, mix the cream and condensed milk until combined well! Make sure that the cream is straight from the fridge!
- Layer a deep tray with the biscuits and pour the cream mixture on top. Add another layer of biscuits on top, making sure that they are almost at the same spot as the bottom so as to cut them when the ice cream has set. and place in the freezer overnight!
- Slice your ice cream and separate into pieces and serve!