- 400g peas
- 1 large onion
- 2 small carrots
- 1 potato
- 2 large skinless chicken thighs
- salt & pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped dill
- 1 tsp vegetable spice
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Finely chop your onion and saute in the olive oil. Season the chicken generously with salt and pepper and add it to the onions.
- Peel and cut your potato and carrots finely and when the chicken has slightly browned on both sides add them to the pot along with the peas.
- Add the vegetable seasoning and 2 cups of water and bring it to the boil. Lower the heat to 2 on a scale of 1 to 9, close the lid and let it simmer for 30min.
- Last, add the lemon, mix well and taste for any extra salt or lemon to your desired taste!