- 4 chicken thighs
- Juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- 2 Tbsp dried Oregano
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tbsp mustard (of your choice)
- Olive Oil
- One box of ready puree
- Fresh full fat milk for the puree
- Season your chicken with all of the ingredients above. If you like, you can leave it for a couple of hours before you cook it for a more infused flavour!
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius. Place your chicken pieces in a pyrex baking dish and cook for one hour. I like to turn them over half way through!
- For the puree…I just followed the instructions on the box!YES, ready made! I aint hiding it my friends! The truth is its quick and easy! Just right for working moms and dads in a hurry!!!