- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 4 tsp vegetable spice
- 80g fresh butter
- olive oil
- Clean and peel your potatoes then boil in 2L of slightly salted water. After 30 minutes, remove the potatoes and slice into pieces ready for the oven.
- Add your chicken to a bowl and season with 1 Tbsp sweet paprika, 2 tsp vegetable spice and salt. Do the same to your potatoes using the remaining seasoning.
- Grease a deep cooking tray slightly (40×30) with olive oil and place your chicken and potatoes inside. Cut your butter into small cubes and share it over the top of your potatoes.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes on 180 degrees Celsius.
- If you would like your potatoes to have a bit of a crunch, raise the temperature to 220 degrees and bake for another 10 minutes making sure you remove the chicken so that it doesn’t dry out! Hope you enjoy!