Simply delicious! I have taken a recipe I found online and changed a couple of ingredients! Give these a go!
- ¾ cup pastry flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- ½ cup salted natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup white chocolate cut finely
- Line a tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together flour and oats in a medium bowl and set aside then mix all the wet ingredients together until well-combined
- Stir in the flour mixture until just combined and finally add in the chocolate!
- Using a teaspoon to separate the dough, pick up bit by bit and roll into bite size balls then lay them on your tray!
- Refrigerate until balls are firm and keep them covered with cling film to avoid them drying out!
Original Recipe: http://www.keepitsweetdesserts.com/peanut-butter-oatmeal-cookie-dough-balls/