The secret to fluffy scrambled eggs is the way you mix them and cooking cream! Your eggs won’t compare to those you usually find at hotel buffet breakfasts… in fact, they will be even tastier!!
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp light cooking cream
- 20g butter
- salt and freshly ground pepper to serve
- Melt your butter in a small anti stick pan
- Crack your eggs into a separate bowl and mix them slightly. Then add them to the pan.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon and then remove off the heat. (your heat must remain high through all the cooking process!!!!) Mix for a minute off heat, add one Tbsp of cream and place them back on again.
- Again, mix them well and fast and add the second Tbsp of cream. Remove off the heat for the final mix and serve hot with freshly ground pepper and salt!
- ***Surely some egg will stick to your pan…For an easy removal and no egg smell, add cold water and vinegar! Let it soak then wash normally (again, with cold water!)