…a melt in your mouth experience!
- 4 silverside beef fillets thinly sliced
- 500g mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 200ml dry white wine
- 200ml chicken or beef stock
- 1 Tbsp corn flour
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Peel and cut the mushrooms in small thin slices. Do the same for the garlic. In a pan melt 3 Tbsp butter and saute the garlic with the mushrooms for 5 minutes stirring ocassionally.
- Turn off the heat, add salt and pepper and set aside. In a wide pan (with a lid) add 5 Tbsp of Olive Oil and saute your beef for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Add the wine and once its evaporated, add salt and pepper, stock and mushrooms.
- Cover with the lid and simmer on 3 (on a scale of 1 to 9) for an hour and a half until the meat has reached melting point.
- Once its ready, dilute the corn flour in some water and add it to your pan. Taste for flavour and serve hot!