- 200g petit beurre biscuits
- 100g dark chocolate couverture
- 300g milk chocolate couverture
- Zest of half an orange
- 1 shot of contreu liqueur (orange flavour)
- Break up the biscuits slightly with your hands, add the liqueur, mix slightly and set aside. Using a bain-marie, melt your chocolate and add the zest to it.
- Pour over the biscuits and mix with a spoon until its well combined. On your bench, lay one sheet of aluminium foil and on top of that, a sheet of parchment paper. (45×45 in size). Add your mixture in the middle and form a 25cm log.
- Roll and close up the sides like you would a candy. Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Serve in slices and serve cold!!!