- 500g white mushrooms
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 large onion
- 3 Tablespoons of butter
- salt and pepper to season
- 3 drops of balsamic vinegar (literally)
- 2 Tbs finely chopped parsley
- Peel the skin off your mushrooms and cut each one into 4. Heat up a pan and melt your butter. Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes until they have released their juices.
- In a blender, mix the onion with the garlic and a teaspoon of oil. Add that to the pan along with some salt and pepper and saute for an extra 3 minutes on high heat! Then, lower the heat and let the mushrooms cook through for another 5 minutes.
- Once they are cooked, add a few drops of balsamic vinegar and the chopped parsley and serve hot! So easy, so delicious!