A simple yet nutritious, full of calcium snack for any time of the day!
- In a medium size pot, boil your rice well. Keep adding water until its cooked and make sure to evaporate all the water. Keep mixing so that your rice doesnt stick to the bottom! Keep the heat high and always stay next to the pot!
- From your milk, set aside half a cup. Pour the rest of the milk into the pot and mix fast and well so that your rice doesnt stick into clumps.
- Add sugar and keep mixing until the milk starts boiling. Remove off the heat.
- In the milk you have set aside, add custard powder until it dissolves well. Slowly pour mixture into the pot and stir until your pudding thickens.
- Share into small bowls and sprinkle with cinnamon. You could eat it hot but ideally, you should leave in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set and cool! Enjoy!