- 2 skinless chicken breasts (halved lengthwise)
- 2 lemons
- 100ml light cooking cream
- baby bell peppers
- A few fresh tarragon leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- vegetable spice
- freshly ground pepper
- Lay a sheet of baking paper on a tray. Cut the lemons in slices and leave half to use as juice.
- Place all the ingredients (except the tarragon) on the sheet. Add pepper and vegetable spice to your chicken, a decent amount of olive oil and the cream
- Get your hands in there and mix well so that all the ingredients blend together.
- Bake on an air forced fan on 200deg celsius or until your chicken is slightly golden! The smell and taste is incredible!