The perfectly cooked steak fillet. For my husband and I, its medium rare! Tenderloin is the most tender cut of beef and this is the piece I’ve used in the picture above! The recipe is quite easy to execute and does not require a lot of time but it needs you to be on top of the frying pan so you can monitor the cooking time!
- 4 beef tenderloin fillets cut into approximately 3cm each, not bigger!
- Olive Oil
- 2 Knorr cubes (beef flavour)
- Heat up an anti-stick pan (to the highest temperature) and add one teaspoon of olive oil, just enough for the fillets to rest on whilst cooking.
- While your pan is heating, make the Knorr mixture. Add the 2 cubes into a small bowl with 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil and mix well. Marinate the meat and place in the pan!
- Set your kitchen timer for 3 minutes on the highest heat and using tongs (Not a fork, we aim to seal the meats moisture) we turn them around for another 3 minutes, again on the highest temperature, then turn off our stove. Let for another minute before removing the fillets onto your plate!
I hope its a success for you as it was for me! Bon appetit!