How about a nice light tuna salad for lunch today? Healthy, simple and quick!
- 1 can of tuna (in water, not oil)
- Lettuce of your choice (10 large leaves)
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 spring onions
- 1 lemon
- Balsamic Vinegar (optional)
- salt to taste
- 2 Ts Extra virgin olive oil
- After you have cleaned your lettuce thoroughly, pad it to dry slightly with a towel and cut accordingly.
- Slice your spring onions thinly and cut your tomatoes into small pieces. ** I prefer to take the peel off the tomatoes because it has a better texture in the salad and better on your stomach believe me!**
- Strain and add your Tuna, lemon, salt and if you don’t fancy the idea of tomato with lemon like I do, add some balsamic vinegar to even out the taste! Enjoy!